I have a residence document for another EU country

Fairwork Belgium: Werken in België

No residence card from another EU country gives you automatic access to the Belgian employment market. Only if you have a residence card that states ‘long-term EU resident’ can you come to live and work in Belgium and this is according to certain conditions.