Here is a list of the activities which must be carried out inside the home and the tasks that may be carried out outdoors:
Binnen de woning:
- Cleaning the house (including windows)
- Laundry and ironing
- Minor repair work (sewing).
Buiten de woning:
- Minor shopping (Post Office, baker, pharmacy)
- Transport of people with limited mobilitiy.
These allowable tasks may only be carried out in the voucher user’s personal environment andnever in the function of their professional life. So an employee may never be asked to clean the voucher user’s office or a house or apartment that the voucher user rents out. The housekeeper (employee) is also not allowed to iron uniforms or work clothing or shop for the company. They are also not allowed to transport anyone other than the voucher user or their children.
If the voucher user lives in an apartment building, the housekeeper (employee) may not be asked to clean the communal spaces. (stairs, communal entrance, courtyard etc.).
The following are forbidden tasks that voucher users may not ask you to perform:
- Looking after children, the elderly or the invalid.
- Plumbing or electrician’s work.
- Caring for pets.
- Painting the house.
- Working in the garden.
- Administrative tasks in a company.
- Repair and maintenance of machines.